Goa is most well-known for its scenic landscapes. There is a multitude of activities that tourists love and appreciate.
Here are some ideas for what you can do to make your life more interesting. It’s the best way to entertain yourself.
There is nothing better than Goa. You will be welcomed into a world full of natural beauty and incredible nightlife. You will fall in love with Goa the moment you step foot on its shores.
Mandovi River Cruise offers the perfect place to travel alone, with friends, or with your family. Enjoy the beautiful views of nature and the crystal-blue water. Crocodiles can be seen on the banks of this river, as well as many migratory birds perched on the trees.
- Meeting Point: Tourist Jetty, Patto, Panjim, below Mandovi Bridge
- Cruise Timings: A mouth-watering Mandovi River Dinner Cruise from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Cruises up to 1 Hour from Sundown: 7:45 PM – 8:30 PM. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise lasting up to 1.5 hours: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Activity Duration: It takes approximately 1-2 hours, depending on the package you choose.
Highlights from Sunset Cruise
- All arrangements for entertainment will be made when you’re not busy enjoying the stunning sunset.
- A group of Goan dancers will perform the classical dance form “Dekhni”, which is worth seeing. The women will also perform “Fugdi”, a traditional dance form.
- After all the eye-catching performances have ended, you’ll get your chance to dance and sing along with a DJ. After a long day of sightseeing, a group of friends, family, or cousins can take a break here.
- On your cruise, you will be able to witness the most stunning sunsets in Goa for two hours.
- We are sure you’ll be amazed at the sunset views from the ocean and the Goa coast.
- Enjoy beautiful sunsets from your deck.
- Enjoy some delicious snacks and beverages as a treat. You can only have your favorite drink or food at the counters on the cruise.
You can take a look at Adil Shah Palace, the floating casinos on the river, and the magnificent Marriott Hotel. The waters of Mandovi offer a great opportunity to enjoy some fun. Panjim is a beautiful and captivating city at night. The moonlight, sunsets on early trips, and bright stars make it a memorable experience. The trip offers a bit of fun and uniqueness for all.
Things You Should Know
- All hotels in North Goa will offer pick-up and drop services.
- This houseboat package includes tea, coffee, and a delicious breakfast.
- You can purchase alcohol or other alcoholic beverages from the bar on the houseboat, but not in this package.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing and your sunscreens.
- You can capture sweet moments with your camera and bring them home by carrying them.
Spot Crocodiles on River
It’s now time to feel the chills as you cross the Zuari river. Grab your cameras and get ready to take pictures of the creatures you see. You can take a photo with the crocodile to show off your skills to your friends.
It is safe to say that it isn’t dangerous. These crocodiles know how to interact with humans and the staff of the luxurious houseboat is experts in all situations. They also respect the animals in their natural habitats and don’t harm them in any way.
How do you get there?
- Nearest airport: About 27km separate from Panjim from Goa International Airport. To reach the destination, you can hire a taxi or use public transportation.
- Nearest railway station: Panjim is located approximately 13.2 kilometers from the Karmali Railway Station. The railway station is easily accessible by taxi or public transport.
You can easily access the meeting point by either private or public transport. It is located 2.9km from Panjim’s city center. After your booking is confirmed, the exact destination will be communicated to you.