Hi, are you finding a solution for How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone? If your answer is yes then the user is at the right destination to know the answer. Here we will talk about the best and two simple solutions first is Manual methods and the second way is professional solutions without losing any contact details and without any hassle and problem. For non-technical and technical users. So, let’s start with the topic…
Manual Method to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone
We all know data is a very precious thing for everyone. But not all solutions need to be beneficial for a critical task. Well, we discover a manual method for users to Google contacts to recover with the computer accurately. So, follow the steps and guidelines given below. And that’s it…
- Firstly, to begin with, log in to the Google Account. For that, fill in the credentials such as username, and password in the Google suitable fields.
- Secondly, click on the Gmail apps button (9 dots) and select the Contacts file from there.
- Now, click on the Import Contacts to import Samsung numbers to Google mail.
Finally, the user has to import the contacts on the user’s Google account. However, the user has to import the Google Account into the user’s desktop.
Transfer Samsung Contacts to iPhone
- After that, log in to Google mail on the user’s windows local computer.
- Then, export all broken phone contacts from the user’s Gmail account to the user’s desktop.
- Finally, Access contacts from Samsung to iPhone.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Using this manual method, non-technical users can’t follow manual way, they required proper technical knowledge of a particular application.
- User can easily lose their data and the data hierarchy using this manual method, moreover, this manual method, is too lengthy for any type of user.
So, it’s better to overcome this problem users can easily continue with the highly recommended professional solution to export contacts from Samsung to iPhone.
Professional Solution to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone
It takes a long time to manually view VCF contact files in Windows. Therefore, users can utilize the best vCard to CSV Conversion Software, the appropriate third-party utility. This allows simply to see and read contacts in vCard files with different graphics. Additionally, it offers a search feature to look through all the contacts kept in a VCF contact file.
Additionally, it offers a user-friendly interface that even inexperienced users can understand on their own. It works well with every Windows operating system. It is a wonderful application designed specifically to open and view several vCard files at once. Additionally, it works with both single and numerous contacts. Data files in vcf. Additionally, it is a separate utility
- Download and Run the Utility on the user operating device.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder option and upload the user’s Samsung contact file to the user’s Software panel.
- Then, click on the Export button and select the Google CSV file format from the drop-down menu in the tool panel.
- Now, click on the Browse button and select the saving desired destination location to save the conversion file.
- Finally, click on the Export button to start the process of exporting contacts from Samsung to iPhone.
In this article, we talked about how to Samsung to iPhone without losing any data and without losing any data hierarchy. Using 2 simple solutions first is the manual method and the second method is the professional solution for non-technical and technical users. The manual method is a freeway and the best method for technical users and they can easily lose their data and hierarchy as well as contact file details. It’s better to continue with professional solutions to save users time and for non-technical and technical users without losing any contact details and data hierarchy. Furthermore, the tool has a free trial demo version to test the world-class facilities.
Also Read: Best Characteristics of a Good school